Name : Dr. Ashok Kumar Goyal
Residential add. : 525, Shastri Nagar, Near Bharat Vikas Parishad Hospital, Dadabari, Kota, (Raj.) 324009
Contact No. +91 94603 73660
Email : email@example.com
Presently, working in reputed private hospitals in Kota- Maitri Hospital, Sudha and Bharat Vikas Parishad Hospital as Consultant Pediatric Surgeon and Pediatric Urologist.
Complete neonatal and pediatric surgical care under one roof
- Pediatric Laparoscopic surgery,
- Pediatric Neurosurgery- Hydrocephalous, Spina Bifida
- Pediatric Hepato Biliary surgery- Total biliary reconstruction, Biliary Atresia, Choledochal Cyst, Pancreatic Surgery
- Pediatric Urology- Extrophy Bladder, Urinary Bladder surgery, Pyeloplasty, Ureteric Reimplantation, Hypospadias, Posterior Urethral Valves, Undescended testis
- Pediatric Thoracic surgery- VATS, Thoracotomy with Decortication, Lung Lobectomy, PDA Ligation, Esophageal Replacement, Mediastinal masses
- Congenital Anomlies:- Imperforated Anus, EA with TEF, Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia etc.
- Pediatric Malignancy surgery:- Wilm’s Tumor, Neuroblastoma, Genital malignancy, liver resection etc.
• M.Ch. (Pediatric surgery & Pediatric Urology) in September 2007, From Seth G. S. Medical College (K.E.M.) and associated B.J. Wadia Hospital for Children, MUMBAI (Maharashtra)
• M.S.(General Surgery) in September 2003, from J. L. N. Medical College, Ajmer(Rajasthan)
• M.B. B.S. in January 2000, from R. N. T. Medical College, Udaipur(Rajasthan)
1. Worked as Assistant Professor and Incharge in Dept. of Pediatric Surgery, Government Medical College, Kota, Rajasthan, from 01/09/ 2009 and resigned on 31/07/2014 (4years & 11 months).
2. Seventeen months experience (01/04/2008 to 31/08/2009) as consultant Pediatric Surgeon and Pediatric Urologist in reputed private hospital (Sudha Hospital, Kota, Raj.).
3. Eight months experience (28/08/2007 to 31/03/2008) in Pediatric Surgery and Pediatric Urology as Post M.Ch. registrar in B J Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai.
4. Three year (27/08/2004 to 26/08/2007) work experience as M.Ch. registrar in B J Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai.
5. Eight months experience of work as Post MS senior registrar at Rungta Hospital, Jaipur (Rajasthan).
6. Three year work experience as MS registrar in JLN Medical college, Ajmer (Rajasthan).
1. Fetus in fetu: A rare case report. J Res Med Sci 2012; 17: 491.
2. Postnatal behavior and outcome of antenatally detected hydronephrosis & predictors for surgical intervention, Journal of Clinical Pediatric Nephrology (Vol. 2./January - June 2014),70.
3. Paper presentation in MCIAPS-2008 at PANVAL, MUMBAI and win 2nd prize in POSTER PRESENTATION.
4. Paper presentation in IAPS-2007 at JAIPUR (Rajasthan).
5. Paper presentation in IAPS-2006 at GOA.
6. Paper presentation in ASICON-2002 at KOTA (Rajasthan).
7. Presentation in Monthly Clinical Meet of Mumbai Chapter of Pediatric Surgeons and Pediatric Urologist.
1. Captain of RNT Medical cricket team and win Local Sukhadia League cricket tournament in 1997 as a captain.
2. Winner in Basketball, Cricket, and Volleyball Intersemester tournament in years 1995, 1996, 1997, Held at RNT Medical college, Udaipur (Rajasthan).
1. Dr. Jyotsna M Kirtane, Ex. Prof. & HOD, Dept. of Pediatric Surgery, BJ Wadia Hospital for Children, Parel, Mumbai-12.
Mobile No. - 09821130342
2. Dr. Pradyna S Bendre, Asso. Prof., Dept. of Pediatric Surgery,
BJ Wadia Hospital for Children, Parel, Mumbai-12.
Mobile No. - 09324567237